Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Officer
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- Inputting of daily bank transactions for both bills for collection and letters of a credit transaction and related charges into the system.
- Review and confirmation of bid letters, letter of the amendment, re-validation of expired form M, revalidation of the expired bill of lading, and other correspondence to the bank to consummate International Trade Transactions.
- Checking and calculation of charges on FOREX transactions.
- Following up to get payment telex for all bills for collection, bank to bank transfers payment from banks.
- Keep updated report as regards bid letter summited to banks and all allocation of forex on each file submitted for bid.
- Regularly following up with banks to ensure prompt attention is given to our transaction.
- Follow up on the Dollar cash deposit, transfer, and Telex.
- BSc Finance or any related discipline
- Must be computer literate
- Must have 4 – 6-year experience in a similar field
- Must have good organizational and communication skills.