Experience 3 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
IAMN is recruiting an experienced Training Executive to join the Training Department of the organization. The ideal candidate should have a strong professional background in the training and capacity building industry.
- Development and execution of various training and capacity development programs of the organization.
- Develop and manage relationships with facilitators, consultants, and partners in the continuous development and delivery of training curriculum.
- Conduct customer experience audits during and after each training programs
- Develop and conduct training needs assessments and determining training requirements for new program development
- Development and measurement of Key Performance Indicators for training programs
- Coordination of Virtual Training Technologies and Support platforms for programs
- Conduct evaluations to ensure the effectiveness of programs and recommend comprehensive training modifications including process improvements to the senior
- management at all times.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management
- to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Conduct orientation sessions, create program brochures and training materials.
- Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations for a wide range of trainings.
- Bachelor’s degree. Preference will be given to candidates with Master’s Degree and/or professional qualifications
- Three Years’ Experience in a training and professional development organization
- Minimum of Two years’ experience in a training role
- Strong background in training facilitation for professional and trade organizations
- Mastery of Powerpoint presentations, Google Suites, and digital multimedia tools
- Must have good facilitation skills
- Good social media management skills
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Very Strong IT Skills
- Must be able to work on Saturdays