Career Level Middle Management
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- Scan vehicles with vehicle scanning equipment to determine status of vehicle
- Grow sales revenue and margins within the assigned center
- Responsible for the entire sales channel of the assigned center
- Plan and execute strategies to generate revenue for the company.
- Responsible for end-to-end operational activities of all centers within the assigned territory
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing customers to expand business within the territory
- Comprehensive check of vehicle interior and exterior parts
- Direct customers seeking a vehicle identification inspection. Review customer’s ownership records for completeness and to assure all pertinent documentation is included, when necessary, inform customers of additional information needed, and serve as a source of referral.
- Following established procedures, conduct on-site identification inspections for local car dealerships, as assigned.
- Complete the Statement of Inspection on all vehicles inspected.
- HND or BSc in Engineering or a Science related field
- Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Must have completed NYSC
- Knowledge of locations of identification numbers and odometer readings on vehicles.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn to read odometers and detect questionable readings.
- Ability to drive is required
- 1 to 2 years’ experience on vehicle diagnosis, automotive sales, inspection or repair
- Sound Knowledge of latest automobile repairs & best industry practices
- Excellent knowledge about cars and its various models
- Hands-on experience in diagnosing vehicle issues (experience can range from basic to advanced)
- Ability to use a vehicle scanning machine
- Must be capable of operating vehicles with standard and automatic transmissions, four-wheel drives and constant four-wheel drive vehicles.
- NGN 30,000 monthly + Bonus Pay
- Career growth is fast and guaranteed for top performance