Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- The ideal candidate will ensure first time right (FTR) delivery of strategic products and services, thereby enabling the organization to maintain a competitive edge in terms of innovation and time to market.
- The role holder will directly engage with the Commercial team (locally and at group level) to interpret customer project requests and operational request.
- The technical project manager will have the responsibility to scope and plan all projects as assigned, also technical project manager will work with appointed vendors / systems integration partners to ensure the requirements are captured, prioritised, planned and delivered based on agreed timelines.
- Initiate and manage New Commercial Project process via SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Develop and refine project plan and detailed work plan to effectively manage, the effort, scope, product deliverables, milestones, resources, etc
- Operation Tasks.
- Internal stakeholder’s management.
- External Partner management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Project management certification would be an advantage
- Billing knowledge will be an advantage
- 5 years of project management experience in the TELCO space with BI, Sales and distribution, KYC, knowledge
- 3 years Technical operations experience.