Career Level Middle Management
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- To market IBILE MFB’s products with the objective of meeting financial targets while ensuring that customers’ needs are met.
- Win new customers and retain existing customers
- Ensure optimal team work
- Ensure deposit liability mobilization
- Supervise call plan and call memo
- Ensure team representation in the market
- Motivation and mentoring of team members
- Aggressively market and sell the Bank’s products
- Reactivate inactive and dormant accounts
- Profit maximization through quality Risk Assets creation
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy meeting set revenue targets
- HND or B.Sc in Marketing or any discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years and more relevant work experience in as a Relationship Manager/SME Team Lead in a Microfinance Bank Setting.