Experience 4 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- The Accounting and Tax analyst will have specific responsibilities in General Accounting, Accounts Receivable & Payable and Tax reporting for the Kazakhstan Legal Entity. Additionally, the Analyst will support LEC during the Tax authorities’ reviews / audits and internal & external audit by responding to all requests on time.
- Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist LEC during preparation & submission of monthly & quarterly & annually tax declarations
- Prepare and upload the monthly E-Ledger to authority
- Assist LEC on tax compliance reviews and during the tax audits of authority
- Support the LEC for the external audit with Deloitte, providing all necessary information, Breakdowns / reconciliations of GL’s, and helping in discussing adjustments proposed by auditors and ensuring the adjustments are booked.
- Analysis of Balance Sheet and P&L accounts for various inquiries.
- Creating journal voucher for all transactions paid locally, phone, taxes, utilities, etc and
- Provide support to global finance operations teams and Genpact on posting of local journals. Ensuring clearance of general ledger accounts in order to have only open items.
- Work as key liaising officer against banks on all banking transactions including but not limited to local FX buying and tax payments etc
- Prepare the monthly local banks reconciliations and submit to global treasury & Genpact
- Access to electronic invoice portal of company and create accounts receivable invoices to customers from both from portal and SAP: Review A/R balance every month accordingly
- Access to electronic invoice portal of company and extract Accounts Payable invoices from vendors: Review A / R balance every month accordingly and support Global A/P Teams on vendor queries.
- 2 to 3 years of accounting experience in a multinational environment
- Good SAP FI Module User and S / 4HANA user is preferable
- Fluent in English (verbal and writing) and has excellent communication skills;
- Sound Knowledge of US GAAP / IFRS and local Tax Compliance
- Fresh Trainee Accountant or A candidate to start Trainee exams
- Experience with internal and external Audits
- Exhibits Growth Behaviors (Empowered, Curious, Inclusive and Agile)
- Able to effectively communicate and collaborate across different teams to lead change efforts
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and take a proactive approach in solving problems
- Capable of following through and focus on time-sensitive execution with limited supervision.
- Flexibility and adaptation to evolving roles & responsibilities
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and hard-working
- Have planning and routines setting, great collaboration skills, a high level of integrity in everything you do, and a good sense for prioritization and organizing your work will be additional key success factors for you to be able to ensure stakeholder and business unit requirements are met.
- Build key relationship across functions within the OU, Platform Services and at senior levels in the organization.
- Ensure stakeholder / operating unit requirements are met through effective management routines / processes / planning, partnering, prioritization and organizing
- This role partners and engages proactively with Senior Franchise Leadership, Corporate stakeholders, E&Y or other Tax Advisors, and Corporate and Operating Units (OU) clients, as well as strongly collaborates with IS Financial Services and other Platform Services peers to ensure a coordinated approach in managing business deliverables and processes.
- Ensure escalation / communication of key issues / opportunities including recommendations for resolution