Offered Salary 1000
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- The Shift Engineer will be responsible to support Plant Manager for all production activities on the shop floor.
- It will be his responsibility to ensure all manpower and machines are up and running to maximum efficiency levels with minimum downtime.
- To be willing to work in day or night shift as per company’s requirement.
- Responsible for the optimum production of injection moulding machines.
- Set and monitor processing parameters on all injection machines to achieve shift targets.
- Responsible for ensuring that quality checks are carried out and product quality is maintained as per company standards on the shop floor.
- Ability to operate injection moulding machines, moulds, hot runner systems, diesel and gas generators, air compressors, scrap grinders, cooling towers and water pumps.
- Verify the machine wise shift production and machine wise shift rejection, keeping shift rejection within acceptable norms.
- Verify the production department attendance and advise head of department on any labour-related issues.
- Supervise the production team consisting of a minimum of 100 people.
Raw Material Consumption:
- Ensure that sufficient raw material is made available to production department.