Career Level Executive Management
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- We’re looking for an organized, versatile, and goal driven Senior Project Architect/Interior Design Architect/Project Manager, who has deep and expansive experience in the built environment, to join our growing team at our company.
- The candidate will work closely with our Managing Partners and our Construction Management team to execute projects.
- The candidate will be a driving force of the construction department, including design development, commercial tenders and contract administration, construction administration and coordination, procurement, QA/QC finishing, and delivery.
- We are an energetic company and we are looking for a passionate individual to join our organization and bring strategic value to the construction department.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidate is required to have 15+ years experience in the built environment in the areas of project architect, interior architect and project management.
- Applicants should possess or hold a degree in Architecture from a reputable university and preferably a Master degree from a reputable university. Possession of other professional training certification is an added advantage.
- Professional member of the Nigerian Institute of Architects (NIA), The Architects’ Registration Council of Nigeria (ARCON)
- The Candidates must have broad, yet deep knowledge of design, coordination, organization, project management, time management, problem-solving skills and sense of ownership on the job. The candidate must have a verifiable deal sheet/portfolio of previous work completed.
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency with design software including auto-cad, REVIT, Sketch-up or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge and proficiencies with reviewing construction drawing including structural and MEP.
- In-depth knowledge of furniture systems and finishing details.
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles of space planning.
- Ability to develop interior design concepts and schedules of furnishings and finishing details.
- Track record of proven techniques and practices of project management and construction supervision over various aspects of design and construction phases for relevant projects.
- Must be able to manage budgets, timelines and construction schedules with an extreme attention to detail, and grade a quality
- Knowledge of construction procedures, building codes, construction procedures, estimating and scheduling practices.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, residents, and the general public.
- Ability to accommodate changing priorities and manage expectations accordingly
- Computer proficient in Windows, MS Program, Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, AutoCAD and the Internet. Ability to type 40+ wpm.