Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Executive Management
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- This fantastic job opportunity requires applications from excellent, self-driven and innovative Accountants – with knowledge of online marketplace, willing to join a vibrant start-up team. Is this you? If “Yes” – then the please continue.
- The Senior Accountant will be primarily responsible for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of Roaddo, including; business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations. This experienced individual will also strive to obtain and maintain investor relations and partnership compliance.
- The Senior Accountant must display a cohesive ability at interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written. They must be able to engage with staff at all levels of the organisation and exercise sound judgement. Suitable candidates should also have excellent financial reconciliatory skills and experience in managing time-bound rolling commitments.
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the Business Manager and members of the executive management team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR and IT related procedures.
- Reconciling and prompt remittance of partner payments
- expense variances for company management