Career Level Middle Management
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- Accountable for driving new client acquisition, retention and growing market share.
- To ensure effective and compliance requirements on documentation are met.
- To actively seek new sales opportunities and generate business opportunities.
- Receive and process loan application forms for approval and maintain all relevant accounts records of branch. Giving loan to both federal and state civil servants in Nigeria
- Achieve budgeted growth in banking operations within agreed and approved business risk limits.
- Analyses and reviews quality of potentials and existing business to ensure maximum profitability.
- Develop referral networks and cross-sell products and services to in line with set targets.
- Drive customer satisfaction through excellent service delivery.
- Achieve performance growth in line with Key performance indicators.
- To perform any other task assigned from management from time to time.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in marketing payroll-public sector products.
- Good marketing and relationship management skills.