Career Level Middle Management
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- Ensures correct handily gauging testing equipment assigned to him.
- Ensures that non-conforming items are not processed.
- Records inspection results by completing reports, summarizing reworks and wastes and inputting data into quality database.
- Drafts reports to document deficiencies and errors of products.
- Communicates the results of inspections and put forward corrective suggestions.
Processes and Planning:
- Carries out specified tests on running products in the sheds.
- Reviews blueprints and specifications to compare to produced goods.
- Monitors the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and discard any that do not meet the requirements.
- Inspects products to ensure that they meet quality standards.
- Creates tests for quality control products.
- Disassembles products parts to inspect them individually.
Facilities and Maintenance:
- Confirms proper/safe usage of Quality Control test equipment.
- Keeps measurements equipment safely and calling for repairs when necessary.
- Ensures adequate care of testing/measuring equipment in the laboratory.
Control and Compliance:
- Ensures operation reflect quality standards and procedures.
- Monitors production operations to ensure conformance to company specification.
- Adheres to company’s policies and regulations.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND qualification.
- At least 2 years work experience.
Application ends in 27d 11h 24min
OR apply with
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.