Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Middle Management
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- The Clients & Markets Unit is at the heart of the firm’s growth strategy. The Unit consists of the Pursuits & Proposals team, Marketing & Communications team, Research & Insights team, Graphic & Design team and the Market Programmes team.
- The Pursuit & Proposal team consists of Pursuit Business Partners who are ultimately responsible for driving and contributing to the Firm’s growth strategy by partnering with the Business on all business opportunities.
- Assist in proposals development and brand compliance reviews
- Carry out Proposal database management
- Preparation of Marketing reports
- Gather and prepare CVs
- Collate and prepare credentials (portfolio of work)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in proposals preparation, including expressions of interest, capability statements, etc.
- Conducting search on data network for existing templates, credentials, CVs, etc.
- Researching KPMG Global database for new knowledge and global qualifications, and applying same
- Conducting brand compliance review
- Liaising with respective Partners and Managers on proposals requests and ensuring prompt delivery to meeting submission deadlines
Providing input to the firms’ important proposals including:
- Input to brainstorming sessions on approach and methodology
- Development of the proposal strategy and the identification of key issues
- Managing the provision of information from the proposals advisory team
- Advice on project management and all logistical aspects of the proposal
- Dissemination of tested practice – on a local, national and international basis
- To ensure that KPMG’s marketing strategy and policy is reflected in all relevant aspects of proposal work.
Proposals Database Management:
- Upload of completed proposals
- Regularly updating proposals status (won, lost, pending, aborted, etc).
- Compiling proposals from marketing database
- Liaising with the various divisions/unit managers and coordinators to obtain their proposals list for the period
- Comparing to existing information and updating
- Preparing reports.
CVs Collation and Preparation:
- Compiling CVs of all new managers
- Updating these CVs with new engagement experience collected from Job Arrangement Letters (JALs) and Credentials
- Filing the CVs under the relevant folders on the Marketing data network
- Forwarding completed and updated CVs to Knowledge Management for uploading into respective Intranet pages
- Conducting regular updates as information become available.