Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
A foremost Real Estate/Mass Housing Development Company in Lagos requires CV for immediate employment to the post of Project Manager.
- Take stand as owner’s representative on-site to ensure that projects are built to the owner’s specifications.
- Provide construction management oversight during construction process.
- Build and maintain relationship with government agencies.
- Review all of Contractors work for accuracy and completeness.
- Take delivery of completed project and be in charge of the stock of completed houses and lands.
- Monitor site contractors’ performance to ensure timeliness and quality.
- Take possession of newly acquired land and other properties.
- Carry out continuous updating and accurate reporting of project work.
- Assign responsibilities to and mentor project team members.
- Work with building contractors and other outsourced professionals like surveyors, architects etc.
- Ensure that employees of contractors on site comply with all safety rules.
- Take charge of operational and administrative tasks of the Department.
- Work as the Custodian of customers data base.
- B.SC/HND in Building Technology, Civil Engineering or any other related discipline.
- Experience in real estate and or building construction.