Career Level Fresher
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications HND Diploma
We seek applications from qualified and suitable candidates for the listed position:
- Representing the Managing Director at meetings
- Preparing reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare the Managing Director for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with the Managing Director.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for the Managing Director.
- Provide general administrative support to the Chairman/MD.
- Conducts meeting with the clients in order to understand the details of their case with the Company.
- Aggressively look for business opportunities for the group.
- Minimum of BSc / HND in Social/Management Sciences from any approved university / Polytechnic, with either NYSC Certificate of Completion or Exception.
- Minimum of 0-3 years’ experience as Personal & Executive Assistant experience.
- Experience in Social media handles and Microsoft applications especially, Word, PowerPoint and Excel will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing, and closing deals will be an added advantage.
- Outstanding passion for customer service and hospitality