Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- Prepare monthly payroll and generate pay slips for employees.
- Process all compensation and deductions
- Prepare relevant payroll schedules/reports to meet all statutory obligations
- Provide expertise advice on payroll related matters to all Stakeholders.
- Prepare, analyze and submit timely reports
- Ensure proper filing of payroll variation documents.
- Maintain payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Any other task that may be assigned by the Payroll Manager or the COO.
Qualifications and Experience
- First degree in Accounting or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years work expereince in a similar role.
- ICAN / ACCA is an added advantage
- Experience in the Outsourcing space in an added advantage.