Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Middle Management
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
South East fastest growing FM station is looking for talented Nigerian DJ’s to rock our listeners with engaging and entertaining musical programs on the air. The only station in the South East to be broadcasting 24 hours / 7 days a week and with a broader audience covering from the incredibly young to the old. If you can handle the digital turntable and are savvy with social media, join us for a promising career with opportunity to grow into management position.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of HND.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Previous experience as DJ on air or off air.
- Must be familiar with using DJ computer software like virtual DJ and others.
- Must have good knowledge and command of the Igbo language.
- Candidates must have a functional Smartphone (iOS or Android).
- Candidates age range should be between 25-40years
- Must be outgoing, sociable, and matured enough to speak on the air.
- Strong organizational skill.