Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Middle Management
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
An Office Assistant, sometimes called an Administrative Assistant, performs several tasks related to keeping your office efficiently running. Office Assistants maintain supplies, order new materials, prepare mail, and take notes. An Office Assistant can also help with things like scheduling appointments and managing your calendar.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Recording information as needed
- Managing filling system.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Maintaining inventory for all office supplies
- Aiding with client reception as needed
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating maintaining and entering information to data base.
- Perform other duties as assigned by PO
- Since the conflict in southern Cameroon began in October 2016, displaced persons cross the border into neighboring Nigeria in search of safety, stability and a better life. As of 31 October 2019, there are more than 46,000 Cameroonian refugees registered in Cross River, Benue, Taraba, and Akwa Ibom States in the south-eastern region of Nigeria.With support from UNHCR, Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) is implementing the project seeks to strengthen access and delivery of quality healthcare and nutrition services to 6000 Cameroon refugees and host communities in Taraba state of Nigeria.
NRCS focus on strengthening the health care systems in refugees host communities in Takum and Sardauna LGAs of Taraba State through support to free delivery of healthcare to pregnant women, children under 5 years of age, the elderly (above 60years of age) and most vulnerable including but not limited to the disable and mentally ill. The project also support medical outreach and referral linkages of affected population to national free priority health interventions including but not limited to immunization, HIV care, and sexual and reproductive health in order to improve health outcomes.