Career Level Middle Management
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- This role will ensure our cardiovascular products reach the patients in Edo State, Nigeria and also be accountable for achieving agreed sales, productivity and performance targets within agreed budgets and timescales, develop business plans and implement related activities like customer events, sales and marketing campaigns, sales presentations necessary to achieve agreed objectives; and provide Key account/hospital network support, market access support; including referral networks.
- The role will contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships & collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives.
- Successful candidate will have the opportunity to provide input into effective use of promotional funds and territory sales forecasting, have the opportunity for career growth and development through diverse learning platforms as well as mentoring and coaching required to succeed in current role and also be set up for success in future aspirations within the organization.
- First Degree qualification in Pharmacy.
- 1 – 2 years experience in pharmaceutical sales and marketing.
- Proven, successful sales track record preferably in business to business environment is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Pharma industry and its changing environment.
- Professional accomplishments that reflect achievement orientation, self-motivation, initiative, independence, and strong customer service.
Application ends in 27d 11h 34min
OR apply with
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.