Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Middle Management
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
1. New Media Management & Engagement
• Update the social media calendar and posting schedule
• Update the EiE blog twice weekly with relevant information.
• Consistent voice in all content creation
• Develop ample content according to brief and requirements.
• Respond to all questions asked on EiE’s social media platforms
• All EiE owned/organised events must be live tweeted.
• Increase followership on all social media platforms such as Twitter, blog etc. by at least 15% quarterly.
2. 3rd Party Liaison
• Ensure EiE’s infograph is received and published in the appropriate newspaper
• Ensure the newsletter is properly disseminated to EiE’s mailing list.
• Ensure the weekly Newsletter broadcast is done
• Ensure the set expected date of delivery of the print materials is adhered to.
• 0% design and content error on print materials
3. Analytics and Reporting
• Prepare and submit weekly summary of analytics of all social media engagement to the management.
4. Project Management
• Assist in the planning and organizing of the annual Social Media Week.