Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
The Marketing Manager will lead the University’s marketing campaign strategy, overseeing creative message / graphic development and deployment to achieve objectives supporting the overall image of the institution. The Marketing Manager also coordinates efforts with the Public Relations Team for the greatest efficiency, impact, and strengthening of University communications.
- In collaboration with the other managers in the university, provides leadership for the marketing and branding components of the institutions’ Integrated Marketing and Communications Plan.
- Develops and manages the University’s brand and creative strategy, establishing standards to protect them and overseeing their implementation in all the university’s communications.
- Manages the full scope of activities related to the development and dissemination of a variety of marketing and communication tactics and materials developed and produced through the department, which includes the institution’s magazine and other publications, videos, events, promotional partnerships, brochures and other printed collateral, print, TV, radio, and outdoor advertisements, Internet marketing, direct mailings, talking points, scripts, image development and design, research, and/or other applicable items.
- Creates strategic plans for new marketing initiatives, including budget allocation, message development, creative direction, target audiences, timelines, and/or other related issues.
- Assists the Chief Marketing Officer with development and implementation of special projects, such as bond and capital campaigns.
- Participates in planning and allocating the departmental budget, which includes monitoring spending, approving purchases, reallocating funds, and monitoring blanket purchase orders.
- Establishes priorities for work assignments, monitors progress, reviews work products, and ensures products are delivered in a timely manner.
- Confers with department directors, committees, managers, and staff teams to provide marketing consultation and develop related strategies and provides training on how to implement strategies.
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience in an advertising agency or any industry
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communication field required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong work ethic and openness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to meet strict and demanding guidelines.
- Must be social media savvy and flexible with schedule.