Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Middle Management
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- Klasha is looking to hire a marketing leader who is excited to join our fast-growing team and can start immediately in Lagos, Nigeria. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy.
- You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- This candidate must be ready to move and grow fast with a strong creative mindset driven towards data and growth of all marketing channels across our business. This role will consist of building digital and offline consumer marketing as we grow across Africa’s largest markets, creating our B2B marketing strategy, lead generation and product marketing in the global e-commerce, retail, and payments industry.
- You will be tasked with leading and growing our team of marketing professionals over the next 6-12 months to reach African consumers and to engage and convert global e-commerce retail leaders.
- You must be an energetic, organized, and passionate person excited for the opportunity to be on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup.
- Creating, managing, and optimizing paid marketing campaigns e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, and possibly AdWords.
- Understanding of Web Analytics and KPIs.
- Experience in making marketing decisions to achieve business goals, across a wide variety of channels. A proven track record of delivering stellar B2B marketing strategies and activities that are aligned with commercial goals.
- Experience working and collaborating on press and with relevant PR contacts; journalists and media outlets.
- A high level of interpersonal, written, verbal, negotiation, and presentation skills that exemplified by having a customer-oriented attitude and approach.
- Stellar project management skills.
- A collaborative work style with demonstrated successful interactions with both internal and external parties.
- A hands-on, get it done attitude with a willingness to roll-up sleeves and dig in when the situation arises.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced startup environment, with a small but mighty, global team.
- Define and execute marketing and communication activities according to our marketing plan.
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads.
- Creating, posting, and executing all social media campaigns and coordinating with graphic designers to create relevant content.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- A minimum of 3+ years of marketing and content experience with the ability to implement marketing strategies across B2B and B2C in the retail, eCommerce, and FinTech space.
- Excellent working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Ability to produce highly engaging and entertaining content in English that is culturally relevant to African consumers.
- Ability to ideate and produce visual assets with some support from brand consultant partners (when relevant).
- The ability to work closely with sales and product teams, grasp technical product details quickly to generate B2B sales enablement assets and user acquisition content.
- Experience in generating relevant and unique consumer-driven and B2B thought leadership content and distributing through relevant digital marketing channels.
- Ability to communicate our brand effectively through all digital channels and the Klasha website.
- Hands-on experience of the marketing technology stack and implementation for content, website, and B2B marketing; Hubspot, CRM (Marketo, Pardot) and website CMS (WordPress), Social Media Planning (and Linkedin Campaigns).
- Familiarity with the US, UK, APAC, and Western European e-commerce, retail, and/or payments ecosystem, with experience working in global markets across the industry.
- Experience in creating concepts and managing creative lead generation and ABM campaigns to nurture and sign up prospects.