Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- As a key accounts manager, you are a motivated and articulate team player who is passionate about account management and customer experience.
- You will be responsible for acquiring and maintaining relationships with our most important clients.
- You will also be responsible for identifying customer needs with a passion for exceeding client expectations.
- You will be responsible for acquiring and managing relationships with our high value client base
- Understand customer needs to help them achieve their business goals through Tractions and its ecosystem
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Work with our Sales, Customer Success, Support and Product teams to make sure customers have the best possible experience across all aspects of Traction
- Effectively and strategically address customer concerns and issues
- Have a Degree in a relevant field
- Experience working at a banking institution in a relationship manager capacity, desirable
- Experience discovering and closing sales opportunities and building client relationships.
- Experience successfully managing a pipeline to achieve revenue targets
- Ability to work with minimal supervision