Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Middle Management
Experience 6 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
We are leading power solution providers and suppliers of complementary electrical products and services such as UPS, Batteries, AVRs, Transformers, Surge Arresters, and Solar Systems
As total ‘Package’ suppliers, we can offer services from design, development, production, and implementation of your power solutions, to pre and post-sales support and maintenance of your site. RPE has a proven track record in implementing products and services that provide a high degree of reliability, manageability, serviceability, redundancy, and flexibility of operation which is backed up by excellent after-sales support team.
RPE recognizes the impact power has on economies and society as a whole. We know renewable, accessible power, widely distributed can and will make a difference in our lives.
Description / Responsibilities
- SNMP / Remote Monitoring technical discussions with customers as and when the need arises
- Supervision of all remote monitoring activities
- All installation activities, checking hardware, loading software, troubleshooting, and provision of LAN / WAN operations
- Demonstrating the Remote Monitoring for POC with different banks and customers.
- Ensure SNMP based devices are configured and added to the Remote Monitoring Platform
- Responsible for the installation, upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of company computers, network infrastructure and peripherals
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues users encounter
- Responsible for setting up internet access on systems, employee emails, and policing/monitoring of internet usage in-line with company policy
- Following up closely with customers to ensure Remote Monitoring is concluded and working perfectly
- Projecting the service department monitoring tools to MD’s office every day
- Any other related assignments.