Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
The company was founded in 2010, with the motive to provide the finest selection of bedding and home accessories available, along with unsurpassed customer service to our esteemed clients whilst paying attention to progressive detail from our operations outcome.
- Responsible for stocktaking
- Receiving, recording, pricing, and distribution of goods.
- Re-stocking of stores Stock monitoring and reconciliation
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Ensure the re-ordering level and re-ordering quantity is properly placed.
- Verify members’ input / output distributions.
- Identify damaged goods and report them to the finance department.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs
- Respond to sales inquiries and purchase orders;
- Collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities; process orders for shipment
- Track rates of accuracy, purchase and return as well as defective items to inform quality control decisions
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports; review reports monthly with management Reporting Line
- This position reports to the Vice President ( Finance ).
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, or relevant field.
- Profound know-how in advanced inventory management
- A minimum of 2years’ experience in a similar role.
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.