Career Level Executive Management
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
About the Role
- We are looking for Interior Design Architect to perform all architectural plan, interior designs and overseeing the.
- You will be involved in new building interior designs, extensions, alterations of interior designs from the earliest stages right through to completion.
- The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Attending and handling project briefings
- Dimension – taking and project research
- Create floor plans, models, details, and specifications
- Project management / reporting / site management
- furniture design and specifications
- Architectural presentations/renderings/animations.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Architecture or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 3+ years of work experience in Interior Design practice.
- Brief and dimension-taking.
- verbal and written communication.
- Proficiency in CGI
- Sketching, space planning, and presentation.
- Furniture and product design.
- Rendering Animation.
- Autodesk Revit.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in residential designs
- 3D rendering.
Our Values: the TEAL Harmony:
- Putting our clients first
- Continuous learning
- Creativity and innovation