Experience 3 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
Human Resource Management:
- Leads the implementation and monitoring of all ALIMA Abuja and Lassa Project personnel and HR regulations (national and international) and ensure that all staff are aware of their right and responsibilities;
- To establish and maintain the Abuja and Lassa Personnel, tax payments/deductions, statutory payments etc.);
- Prepare the monthly payroll of Abuja and Owo based staff and share with HR Desk – Finance Manager Desk for authorization
- Ensure development and review of performance objectives of Abuja team
- Asses capacity building needs of staff and share the training & capacity building plan with HR Desk Manager
- Lead in orientation and training of newly inducted staff on financial, administration and HR functions.
- Support the recruitment of new employee for both the Abuja & Lassa Team.
- Ensure timely contract renewals for national staff.
- Supports staff with the COVID-19 procedures and payment processing
- Abuja Office and Field offices/guest house operates optimally
- Incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that ALIMA premises, guest house and staff accommodation functions properly; contracts are renewed/revised as maybe needed.
- Obtain visas, work permits, residencies as required;
- Ensure compliance with national tax regulations
- Monitors compliance with local statutory reporting requirements;
- Functions as overall Office Manager ensuring smoothing functioning of offices in terms of services, supplies and consumables.
- Undertake periodic health and safety checks of all Alima premises in Abuja and make recommendations accordingly, ensuring all premises meet the health and safety standards through regular cleaning, maintenance and repairs.
- Coordinates the allocation of guesthouse rooms to visitors and books all visitors and staff to hotels
- Ensures that administration issues from field office; generator, facilities repair and office contracts are addressed in a timely manner
- Reviews all ALIMA offices health and safety protocol and ensure that staff are aware of procedures
- Works with HR DESK Manager to ensure that international staff accommodation is equipped in accordance with ALIMA Standards
- Ensures that office sitting arrangements and furniture is procured for Abuja office
- Develops and monitors cost efficient systems for all facilities, admin expense and guest houses
- Well organized and capable to deliver work in tight deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- A good listener;
- An effective communicator;
- Team player;
- Capacity to work in a multicultural environment and independently
- Quiet demeanor in stressful or crisis situations.