Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Middle Management
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
Ace Clinical is recruiting for Full time Health Communication Specialist
The position of the Health Comms Specialist (HCS) is one of extreme importance to the firm. It is a position that demands extremely high levels of competence and creativity.
The scope of the HCS core responsibility is to serve as a creator of relevant information to educate, inform and incite our audience – partners, regulatory, media and other stakeholders while ensuring campaigns and its elements are successfully leveraged on to tell our stories.
An outline of the expected key deliverables from the Health Comms Specialist is as follows:
- Assist in developing content relatable to the social media audience and traditional stakeholders.
- Assist in creating an editorial calendar and collaborating with the Chief Marketing Strategist on timely delivery.
- Providing specific project support.
Minimum years of experience:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Content Creation and Management: Assist CMS in the smooth running of the firms media related platforms. This would involve:
- Work on projects handled by the team and ensure projects are implemented in line with company’s processes and objectives.
- Keep abreast of outside issues and events and regularly update and review impact with team.
- Actively contribute in ideation sessions to develop the strategic and tactical creative direction of social media platforms and projects.
- Understand company’s capabilities and service and can effectively communicates all offerings to the intended audience.
- Work with team members to devise marketing communication activations that yields more opportunities for eyes to see.
- Work with the Chief Marketing Strategist to brief internal and external stakeholders if need be.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, service descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results