Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Middle Management
Experience 6 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
We are looking for a Head, Customer Service to oversee our already existing customer service department and manage all issues relating to client relations in the company
- Handling complaints and queries from customers.
- Managing the team of customer service staff
- Handle face-to-face inquiries from customers.
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter, and face-to-face
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing, that have been passed on by customer service assistants
- Converting calls to sales
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Writing reports and analyzing the customer service that the organization provides
- developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
- Improving customer service procedures, policies, and standards for the organization and the department
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- Ensure your staffs are well trained to deliver a high standard of customer service
- learning about the organization’s products or services and keeping up to date with changes
- Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Must have had 5-6 years post-NYSC Experience, involving managing a wide range of customer service activities for companies worked for.
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.