Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Executive Management
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Master’s Degree
- Set and achieve key performance targets for sales, delivery cost, expenses, and other measurements of operational performance.
- Identify, create, develop new market opportunities and manage all sales-related activities covering setting and strictly monitoring of sales targets and ensures continuous cost/expenses reduction, quality improvement, product sales in all market channels, and growth in the business.
- Communicate operational /sales results, activities to Top management, and provide recommendations and plans for ongoing improvement.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community, and organizations; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Bring the best out of managers and personnel by providing training, coaching, Learning & development, and motivation.
- Produces marketing ideas and contents and implement the same in a planned manner to reach the company’s consumers.
- Plan and review sales and marketing activities, results, and expectations with personnel on a regular basis
- Plan and assign tasks to managers and subordinates and monitor them from time to time.
- Responsible for steering the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission, and long-term goals.
- Constantly providing strategic advice to the Managing director so that he can have an accurate view of the market and the company’s future.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments, and business ventures as directed by the Managing director.
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representatives of the company in ways that strengthen the Elkris profile.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the organization.
- Responsible for managing a team of managers and the entire business operations of the organization.
- Responsible for ensuring that the company’s / corporate sales target monthly/quarterly/yearly are met unfailingly.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate all organization’s operations. Solely responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency, and profitability through the implementation of effective strategies and methods
- Direct and oversee all operational aspects including production, warehouse & Logistics, accounts, human resources, administration & procurement, customer service, and sales in accordance with the company’s vision, mission, and objectives
- Provide Leadership and vision by assisting the Directors and staff with the development of long-range and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on strategies:
- Formulate and execute the company’s strategic plan.
- Establish and lead the execution of operation strategy.
- Must have acted in the capacity of at least Assistant General Manager (Operations-General Management) for one of the top Food Manufacturing companies in Nigeria
- Proven ability to set up systems and procedures.
- Highly abreast and experienced in general management
- Proven ability to manage an organization and implement policies.
- Proven ability and experience in sales & marketing
- Minimum of Ten years in organizational management/Leadership
- Must be an Administrator
- A strategist.
- Master’s Degree qualification.