Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- Prepares timely & error-free weekly financial & business activity reports
- Management of various budgets in effectively keeping within agreed company targets
- Ensure compliance with required statutory authorities- including taxations (VAT, etc), audit exercises, etc
- Issuing agreed company quotations, commercials, invoicing and official receipts on all company products & services
- Monitors due company payments, realization of company receivables, effective debt recoveries, and driving cash inflows from owing customers/ clients
- Management of company assets register, company products stock safe-keep & re-order levels
- And any other responsibility as directed by the MD/CEO
Requirements and Skills
- Preferably a female & not above 30 years
- B.Sc / HND Accountancy and at least 2-3 years experience (some of which will be within a start-up environment) will be responsible for managing the day-to-day company’s finances & error-free timely accounts.
- Must be resident within Ikeja environs & above average computer/excel usage.
HMO, Mobile Phone data, etc