Experience 2 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- To maintain executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- To maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepare reports by collecting and analysing information.
- Acting as the administrative point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Handling executives’ requests and queries appropriately
- Attend meeting giving input and taking minutes (including weekends), Paper and Documents reviews
- Track all business development activities, analyse progress in periods as determined by the Executive and suggest new strategies based on findings.
- Perform project management function at various levels from planning to completion.
- Follow up on feedback and Presentations on company work he assigns to fellow associates
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for executive team members and industry partners
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.