Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
The Company is a dynamic multifaceted Pan-African real estate going concern primarily involved on the supply side of the industry with strong presence in REAL ESTATE Development, Investment, Publishing, Training/Consultancy and Marketing Syndications. We currently seek an experienced individual with a history of successful performance to function as the Account Executive in the Accounts Department.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for posting and validating of subsidiaries transactions.
- Preparation of management account for subsidiaries.
- Preparation of final account for subsidiaries.
- Validation of customer’s transaction
- Bank and files reconciliation.
- Ensure all financial reports are accurate and meet global and locally specified standards
- Prepare income statements, balance sheets, monthly financial statements and quarterly reports, as well as report on variances to the management.
- Effectively implement stated policies and procedures with respect to management of financial processes and procedure.
- HND /BSc in Accounting or related field.
- Associate of Accounting Technician Professional Certification (CPA/ICAN/ACCA) is required.
- Minimum of 1 years working experience in financial management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial statement interpretation
- Income and expenditure planning and monitoring
- Experience In financial management and cost management
- Knowledge of any accounting software is an added advantage
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel.