Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Middle Management
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Maintenance of packaging line machines and equipment to ensure constant availability for production operation without compromising safety and equipment health.
- Execute electrical preventive maintenance plan on assigned machines and equipment to ensure equipment availability and reliability
- Ensure all machine guarding, interlocks and other safety controls on all machines and equipment are present and functioning.
- Review of Clean, Lubricate Inspect & Tighten sheet, checklists, and other equipment monitoring documents generated from the shift for the closure of the outstanding issue.
- Initiating RCA for permanent fixing of unplanned events.
- Compliance to occupational health and safety/ quality standards and good manufacturing practice.
- Ensure electrical standards are complied with while executing installation across the site.
Qualifications and Skills
- HND / B.SC Electrical, City & Guilds Electronics.
- Must have experience in powder packaging machines.
- Must be conversant with Allen Brandy PLC & Siemens PLC.
- Sound knowledge of Electropneumatics.
- Analytical fault finding and troubleshooting skills.