Career Level Manager
Experience 7 Years
Qualifications Master’s Degree
The Ecommerce Manager will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the eCommerce department with a significant online presence. He/she will handle decision-making for the website, social media accounts, and online advertising. He/she will also be responsible for the research and development of new online marketing strategies, and for hiring and training the rest of the Ecommerce division.
- Own new item sell-in and throughout the product life cycle (item setup, sell-through, forecasting, in-stock, pricing)
- Ensure operational excellence through close collaboration with the Supply Chain team to maintain in-stock status on-site, optimize new fulfilment opportunities, plan for peak periods and improve/eliminate chargebacks.
- Develop and execute strategies to bring in prospect accounts and grow existing accounts to meet overall company plan and goals.
- Communicating product developments to prospective clients and old customers
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature and advertising
- Develop and manage independent sales distributors all over Nigeria
- Cultivate and maintain productive relationships with our customers (may include: dotcom buyers, category specialists, site merchandisers, content acquisition teams, etc) to expand our reach with the account.
- Own brand integrity online, monitoring and enforcing policies across retailers
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
- Develop and implement an E-commerce strategy to improve website performance
- Work with the marketing team or manage digital marketers to improve quality and traffic acquisition
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, channels, products, and competitors to be a trusted business advisor to accounts.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business, engineering, operations, Marketing Management, Business, Information Systems, or related field.
- 7- 10 years experience with an eCommerce business in Nigeria
- Extensive experience with practices and techniques related to web merchandising or online retailing.
- Operational knowledge of techniques required for market research and analysis.
- Sound knowledge of website management and eCommerce usability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A strong grasp of modern technology and social media is essential
- Have hands-on experience with eCommerce sites and operations.
- Experience in retail or Account and Vendor Management.