Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Chauffeuring the Executive Director safely and courteously to the desired destinations
- Responsible for the upkeep of the cars/vehicles, i.e., to ensure the car (interior and exterior) is always clean, tidy, and well-maintained.
- Arrange for vehicle care and maintenance (i.e. oil change, tire rotation, cleaning, etc.) when required
- Maintain awareness of current road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as necessary to avoid delays
- Maintain a high level of professionalism as at times and a helping attitude
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during transport assignments.
- Be an SSCE or OND degree holder
- Reside within Lekki Phase 1 axis.
- Be able to use Google Maps effectively.
- Be familiar with Lagos routes, environs and Nigeria Road Safety Regulations at least 3years experience
- Be able to communicate very well in English.
- Be able to read and write.
Application ends in 27d 11h 44min
OR apply with
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.