Career Level Middle Management
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
we are sourcing for Distribution Account Manager that will be working in different locations across Lagos to help scale up our services.
- The DAM is expected to manage the distributors hub and ensure all others are delivered on time
- The DAM confirms the quantity of products available on our system with your warehouse manager to ensure that we don’t receive orders for products you don’t have
- At close of business, the DAM gives a list to your warehouse manager for all the products orders have been received for as well as the quantity needed
- Prepares the shipment for delivery
- Ensure delivery vehicle comes to the facility to pick the prepared shipment for delivery
- Ensures all orders not delivered are returned and reconciled by the driver
- Payment for all delivered orders will be made into your account at the end of the agreed payment cycle
- Stock supervision, planning and replenishment.
- Stays current on competitor distributors activities in the region, reports information and recommendations internally as required.
- Daily invoicing and reporting.
- Manage warehouse and fleet teams.
- Build and maintain relationship with distributors and foster new partnerships to continue to grow the business throughout the region of responsibility.
- Driver reconciliation, cash management & bank deposits.
- Responds and resolves distributor questions and concerns in a timely manner.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc qualification in a related field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the role or something similar.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Experience in FMCG or E-commerce organization will an added advantage.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Strong problem solving and strategic planning skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills.