Career Level Middle Management
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- Oversee finance team at KM51, i.e. assure proper staffing, batching, reporting, processing etc.
- Preparation of vouchers and journals for posting into Navision for the purpose of preparation of Financial Statement on Monthly basis.
- Compute monthly Process costing of Raw Materials, Work in Progress and Finish Goods and other costing reports as may be required from time to time.
- Prepare cost control reports as may be required by the management from time to time.
- Variance analysis and recommendation of alternative cost reduction method to management.
- Yield monitoring and prompt reporting of both favourable and adverse situation report.
- Receive stores issues, collate and raise relevant journals for posting into General Ledger for the purpose of materials consumed monthly for Financial Statements.
- Organize and conduct quarterly and annual stock counts, carry out valuation, compare with General Ledger balances, investigate differences and make necessary adjustments.
- Interface with Stores, Foreign Procurement and Clearing and financial accounts to record and determine landed costs of foreign spares and Assets in Transit so that on arrival we move same to fixed assets and spare parts as applicable.
- Reconciliation of raw materials, semi finish goods and finish goods monthly
- Assist the warehouse and logistic manager in ensuring seamless supply chain process
- Liaise with the site project manager to ensure that necessary administrative requirements are made available as requested for projects.
- First degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Masters degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline is an added advantage
- Having a professional qualification like ICAN, ACCA is also an added advantage
- 5+ years of experience in costing is required
- Flexibility: willingness to work in different locations in Nigeria when required.
In line with industry standards.