Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Fresher
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications OND Diploma
- The ideal candidate will be responsible to seek, negotiate, and seal deals in the construction sector for the organization.
- Candidate must be analytical, proactive, and result-oriented. In addition, he/she must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Responsible for the identification of new construction business prospects and sell products to them.
- Responsible for conducting market research to identify and evaluate customers’ needs in different construction sites.
- Responsible to seek out new sales opportunities through cold callings networking.
- Responsible to arrange for meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
- Responsible to gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal team members and the team leader.
- Must be able to write weekly plans and reports for submission to the team leader.
- Must be a person who has go-getting instincts.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- OND Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good negotiation & interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft suites (MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- 28-35 years