Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Middle Management
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
Our Client, a reputable firm is looking to fill the role of CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER.
Job Responsibilities –
- Manage the planning and design stage of construction projects.
- Plan personnel flows and decide how other subcontractors will support ongoing operations
- Develop and analyze job’s financial projections to ensure they are accurate and practical.
- Oversee all the different engineering processes in our construction projects.
- Keep an up-to-date understanding of all legal obligations and contract terms to prevent project delays, support all construction workers, and actively drive projects to completion.
- Send 48 hours of project reports to your construction manager.
- Prepare the final detailed project cost for review and approval by your construction manager.
- Develop and evaluate a summary report of all expenditures accrued to a project or program.
- Analyze methods being used on jobs with associated costs, and recommend any changes which would indicate an improvement in cost savings.
- Apply necessary measures on projects controls, safety, quality and integrity.
- Ensure ready access to project site to those who are involved in project construction and assist in obtaining work permits.
- Work as job expeditor for better construction efficiency. Manage project close out and signing of Job Completion Certificate JCC.
- Create good relationships at all levels from technicians, sub-contractors to clients.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a construction engineer in Construction firm
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering or any related field
- Ability to work independently and make good decisions with minimum supervision
- Project management skills
- Construction management – such as budget management, scheduling, material procurement, and labor planning.
- COREN certified
- Flair for selling construction items