Career Level Middle Management
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- Farm Innovation Nigeria limited (FIN) is seeking a customer service-oriented relationship management officer to join our organization and work with our clients.
- The Client management Officerwill serve as a liaison between FIN and its clients, ensuring excellent customer service and client satisfaction while maintaining client-business relationships.
- On this role, the client management officer’s work is to facilitate business sales and meet revenue goals. The officer will be required to have a strong understanding of the company’s products and services, design plans to achieve FIN’s business goals and create and implement strategies to generate revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with clients so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships
- Participate in one-on-one meetings with clients to explain services to guide their choices
- Understand the problems and challenges of clients and identify ways the business could better address those needs
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing and potential clients
- Monitor and assess the activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain our clients
- Conducting business reviews and client satisfaction surveys to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Monitoring the company’s performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Updating and ensuring management is aware of changes within clients.
- Passing leads to the business development team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with relevant teams to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Management, or a related field.
- Must have 4+ years previous work experience in Marketing & Sales, Business Development, Customer Service, or Management.
- Candidate should have demonstrable abilities to exceed target revenue goals, provide excellent customer service, build long-term relationships, and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of, or experience working, in the agricultural Sector is preferred.
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills, as well as solid presentation skills.
- Must be fluent in Hausa
- Previous experience and a track record of managing client relationships.