Experience 5 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- To inspect, report, monitor and liaise with EPC Contractor on all civil works related to the projects.
- Coordinate the flow of information from the PM and QM to the EPC Contractors.
- Supervise and Inspect the day-to-day Civil Construction operations of the EPC Contractors SOW.
- Attending pre-construction meetings where necessary.
- Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site.
- Issues the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, write and send to Quality Management non-conformances reports.
- Conducting field and laboratory tests on materials to measure compliance with regulations.
- Inspects and verifies all aspects of trenching, ducting, foundation, formwork, reinforcement and concrete casting.
- Investigate and monitor progress of various projects and action items.
- Validates the approval of permits, corridor access and other Utility agreements with EPC Contractors.
- Checks the preparation of foundations.
- Checks the correct preparation of reinforcements.
- Monitors atmospheric conditions during pouring operations.
- Monitors correct curing operations.
- Checks the sampling operations (when required).
- Reviews the laboratory examination results.
- Checks sub-grade dry density.
- Checks moisture content.
- Checks compression strength test.
- Checks after execution of casting.
- Checks after concrete pouring.
- Checks materials quality Verifies special processes and the relevant workers’ qualifications.
- Orderly collect, check and manage documents certifying tests, controls and inspections carried out witnessing the tests, controls and inspections carried out.
- Check the conformity with the Quality Control Plan and obtain the relevant documentation.
- Check the documents certifying the tests, controls and inspections carried out.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection Test Plan according to Clients requirements.