Career Level Middle Management
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- Responsible for Catering operational activities in Lagos Office under your supervision, ensuring the daily good food management.
- The Catering Officer must be clean, tidy and shall follow diligently the disciplinary rules laid out.
- Carry out the daily, weekly and monthly duties as laid out by the Company and below detailed.
- Fill and keep record of material usage in accordance with the Company rules.
- Supervise and take part of staff training, according to the rules of HSE, Food Hygiene and Safety, HACCP, etc.
- Manage the catering team and increase their motivation.
- Responsible for requests, stocking and stock checking, in addition, to cost control reporting according to the Company policy, always ensuring a minimum stock quantity for each item in line with the budget.
- Carryout monthly material and light equipment Inventory and report same to Catering Operations Supervisor.
- Prepare weekly and monthly operational report and summit same to Catering Operations Supervisor.
- Send out daily menu via email to Client for choice selection and wastages control during meal preparation.
- Responsible for the effective cleaning of the kitchen and all its corresponding areas in accordance with the food Hygiene and Safety rules.
- Carry out regular inspections of the kitchen areas in order to ensure that cleaning work have been carried out in accordance with Company rules.
- Supervise the preparation of all meals and ensure that menus established are being adhered to.
- Ensure that all staff, wear PPE, clean uniforms at all times and that the food handling staff wear disposable hand gloves and hats at all times, not only during service.
- It is compulsory to be always present on the kitchen during service time. during the meal service as this is an essential element of your duty.
- BSc. / HND in Food Science & Technology, Hotel & Catering Management
- Certificate in Food Safety Management
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience as a Catering Officer
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office
- Experience of leading and motivating a team.
- Experience of working in a customer service environment.
- Experience of financial and materials accountability
- Excellent Culinary skills
- Good Knowledge of catering products
- Must comply with all sanitation procedures.