Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Middle Management
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- Responsible for receiving audio complaints from various sources such as consumers, the CEO- IE, Consumer Protection Council (CPC), NERC, Independence Corrupt Practices (ICPC), IKEJA forum of NERC etc.
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Respond to billing inquiries and handle customers’ high bill complaints.
- Provide information about company programs, products, and services.
- Report electric emergencies and outages.
- Provide data to customers requesting new services and/or construction and channel to the appropriate office.
- Seek resolution of customer complaints.
- Respond to utility commission and agency inquiries.
- Updating customers’ account.
- To take telephone calls on behalf of IE in order to fulfill customer requirements.
- To know the most up to date information on all product and services of IE and be able to help customers in a quick and friendly fashion.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Assist in carrying out any other duties as requested by Head of Customer Service and Head of Department.
- This role requires a first degree in a Social Science or related course
- Requires at least 1-year relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles, and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development.
- Possesses current knowledge of the profession.
- Knowledge of the business
- Good customer service management
- Good Phone Skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Commitment to Task
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task effectively
- Good Verbal communication & interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Detail.
- Good customer Service