Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- Provide strategic leadership and direction in the execution of the team’s functions and activities.
- Optimally manage and deepen relationships with new and existing customers in target market.
- Coordinate the overall marketing activities of the Relationship Managers (RMs) within the team; and ensure significant increase in market share of new and existing customers.
- Deliberate growth of the team’s trade transaction volumes: Loans and Investment Products etc.
- Identify new business opportunities and formulate strategies for retaining and winning new accounts.
- Structuring of deals and relating with co-lenders in syndication arrangements.
- Periodically review and evaluate performance of the team and ensure corrective actions to achieve Group’s strategy and annual plans.
- Responsible for driving of trade related transactions for the bank (Leases, Asset Finance & Working Capital business).
- Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business-related.
- Chartered Institute of Bankers Of Nigeria, Chartered Institute of Loan and Risk Managers or its equivalents.
- MBA is an added advantage.
- Mid-level 5-7 years industry experience in financial sector.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word; PowerPoint; and Excel Applications..
- Profit & Loss/ Balance sheet management; financial analysis.
- Sales, Credit sales, Loan origination and evaluation, Credit analysis.
- Banking structure, policies and procedures.
- Industry knowledge.
- Banking services/products.
- Regulatory Compliance.
- Core business processes.