Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Middle Management
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria. It is also a member of several trade bodies such as the World Trade Organisation (WTO), Nigerian German Trade Delegation, and Nigerian Turkish Chamber of Commerce. Our manufacturing plants are located in Lagos for both Pharmaceuticals and Neutraceuticals.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and management skills, exceptional negotiation, and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills and strong business acumen.