Career Level Middle Management
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for developing Kwik’s leasing business segment, which may include reviewing and negotiating lease transactions and agreements and develop partnerships.
- Oversees completion of all necessary paperwork and ensures proper customer service.
- Market and grow company’s leasing and investment products suite.
- Develop strategies for business expansion and synergy across industry groups.
- Manage the annual financial budgets.
- Develop and deepen a multi-channel product sales strategy.
What You’ll Bring
- A Degree in a relevant field.
- Typically requires 3 years’ experience in the related area.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite (especially Excel application).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good command of English Language.
- Good team player, versatile, confident and articulate.
Who You Are:
- You are a smart and a driven person with bankable social capital.
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are strategic with the ability to identify or create opportunities also extract value from opportunities.
- Analytical and a growth junkie.
- A team player who is ready to join a passionate team, and build a business at light speed while tackling the large Nigerian parcel shipping market.