Career Level Manager
Experience 6 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- The Senior Business Development Manager will be responsible for client’s engagement and onboarding.
- The ideal candidate will also be responsible for the performance of these clients and their customer satisfaction.
- Develop a client engagement strategy focused both on achieving agreed financial target and excellent client/customer experience
- Conduct and frequently update research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and guide to achieve targeted success milestones
- Promote the company’s products/services; predicting and /or addressing clients’ needs
- Prepare sales and service level agreements, ensuring adherence to laid down regulations covering handling of healthcare products in Nigeria.
- Develop and sign on new clients.
- Responsible for on-boarding of new clients and ensuring compliance to service level agreements
- Provide trustworthy feedback and customer relationship support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople.
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- Minimum of first degree in Pharmacy
- Non pharmacists with degrees in biological sciences and who possess very relevant experience in B2B selling of pharmaceutical products and general healthcare product knowledge would be considered
- Minimum of 6-years’ relevant experience is preferred
- Good listening, and problem-solving skills
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent in relationship management
- Good and effective communication skill
- Report writing