Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Executive Management
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual, quarterly and monthly sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit.
- Develop new strategies, tactics, and plans for future growth of company’s database
- Conduct sales campaigns within designated territory to promote the company’s services.
- Actively participate in key trade & business associations to generate business leads and increase products’ visibility
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of products or services, or other subjects of sale
- Oversee the development of sales presentations and proposals
- Meet the sales target set within the given deadline
- Oversee and drive execution of strategic business development and relationship management.
- Develop and drive the strategy for the creation of a low-risk portfolio.
- Strategy, Management & Business Continuity:
- Develop and manage the budget for the department.
- Provide/present formal report of activities and achievements of the department monthly to the Country Sales Manager.
- Participate in internal meetings or committees to provide advice on sales data
- Establish a system of knowledge management to capture, store, and transfer and retrieve work done within the department for posterity and business continuity.
- Support the preparation for and response to audits and ensure that any audit findings are appropriately responded to and remediation.
- People Management:
- Provide direction and clarify responsibilities for team members.
- Communicate effectively with team members and ensure that they are accurately and promptly informed as required.
- Ensure team cohesiveness and effectiveness within the department.
- Ensure a seamless handshake with the processes and teams of other departments.
- Ensure employee engagement within the sales team.
- Plan, support, and evaluate the performance of members of the department.
- Provide development support and equip team members with the knowledge and skills required to perform their job effectively.