Career Level Executive Management
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- Manage administrative tasks of the Business Development Processes.
- Provide regular correspondence with directors and board members with update on status of project.
- Assist in developing a budget for the department.
- Conduct market research and analysis to create sales and marketing initiatives for promoting products.
- Coordinate with internal teams to develop and implement new marketing and sales strategies.
- Create innovative product features to meet current and future business needs.
- Pulling off reports to assist with analysing reports to increase sales
- Assist in formulating standard proposals in conjunction with team members and function head
- Assist the Team Lead in the implementation of the proposal development process.
- Edit proposal documents for content and grammatical correctness
- Create calendars and coordinate proposal work plan with team leader’s supervision.
- Manage sales, transition and delivery of the company’s products and services.
- Maintain a database of potential customer’s contact numbers and emails.
- Assist business development team in creating a business plan, business model, project budget and scope of work.
- Assist management in deal negotiations, contract development, due diligence and other business development projects.
- Work closely with internal team to deliver business services with high level of customer satisfaction.
- A degree in Business Management, Marketing, Economics or any other relevant or related field of study from an accredited university
- 2-3 years minimum experience in a similar function
- Strong computer skills –MS Office Package
- Innovative thinking and use of initiative
- Communication and Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, and changing priorities