Career Level Supervisor
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- Conduct effective research to identify new clients, close deals and develop ways to satisfy needs
- Sell services by establishing contacts and developing a professional relationship with prospects.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client’s satisfaction
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy viable feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Identify, qualify, pursue and negotiate/resolve concerns to close deals
- Generate invoices for customers and recovery of all receivables within the management approved credit period.
- Generate periodic reports as may be required by Management.
- Proven working experience as a Brand Development Officer, Sales Executive or a relevant role
- 4+ years of work experience in sales with a successful track record of achieving new business targets for innovative technology companies
- Proven sales track record – Large Client Portfolio
- Good knowledge of Real Estate, Construction Services
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- You are calm under pressure and maintain a diplomatic manner even when being challenged.